NST-3″ two zones CSS furnace is heated by two group of halogen heaters (Top and Bottom) separately with max. 20ºC/s heating rate. Two 30 segment precision temperature controllers are built in with +/-1ºC accuracy. RS485 port and control software are included to allow for the operation of furnace and temperature profile logging via PC. It is excellent tool to research new generation thin film for solar cells, such as CdTe, Sulfide, and Perovskite solar cell.
3″ two zones CSS furnace for rapid thermal processing specifications:
|Furnace structure & Vacuum Chamber
- Dual Heater, two temperature controllers, two-channel gas flowmeters are integrated into a mobile aluminum alloy frame
- The chamber is made of high purity fused quartz tube
- Quartz tube size: 11″ OD/10.8″ ID×9″ H
- The vacuum flanges are made of Stainless Steel 316
- Overall dimension: 850(L)×745(W)×1615(H) mm
- Top Flange with one KFD-25 vacuum port and two gas outlets (1/4″ pipe required) can slide up or down manually to load and unload substrate and evaporated material easily
- Bottom flange has one KFD-25 vacuum port with two gas inlets (1/4″ pipe required) and needle valves
- Flange is sealed by double silicone o-rings and can achieve maximum vacuum pressure of 10E-2 Torr by a quality mechanical pump and 10E-5 Torr by a molecular pump (vacuum pump is not included, please order separately)
- Precision anti-corrosion digital vacuum gauge is in standard package.
|Gas Flow Meters
||Two float-meters are installed on the control panel with measurement range of:
- 16 -160 mL/m
- 400 – 4000 mL/m (for purging purpose)
|Heater and Sample Holder
- Two shortwave IR lamps as heating elements for fast heating.
- The distance between two heaters is adjustable from 10-50 mm
- The heaters are made of stainless steel with water cold jacket to reduce heat radiation and allow for fast cooling.
- 3″ round wafer holder is built in with top heater to load substrate
- One high thermal conductive AlN plate (3″Dia ×0.5mm Thick) is included, which shall put on the back of substrate to make it heated uniformly
- Two precision digital temperature controllers with 30 segments programmable offer independent controlling of top and bottom heaters
- Each controller has PID auto-tune function to protect heaters from overshooting and alarm function to avoid overheating and thermal couple broken
- PC communication interface & software is installed for recording temperature profile.
- Maximum temperature for each heater: <= 650ºC
- Maximum temperature difference between two heaters: <= 300ºC depends on the spacing between two heaters:
- Spacing 30mm Max. temp difference: 315℃ heating bottom only
- Spacing 40mm Max. temp difference: 350℃ heating bottom only
- Spacing 50mm Max. temp difference: 395℃ heating bottom only
|Heating & Cooling Rate
- Heating: < 8℃/s ( heating single heater only )
- Cooling: < 10℃/s (600 – 100℃) Max.
||Two K-type thermal couples (exposed) are installed on top and bottom heaters separately
||208 – 240VAC, single phase, 20A air breaker
||2200W total ( 1100W for each heater )
||One year limited with lifetime support (Consumable parts such as quartz tube and heating lamps are not covered by the warranty)