NST 1100°C Compact Muffle Furnace (4x4x4″,1.0L) with Programmable Controller
NST-DSP-KF1100 is a CE certified compact muffle furnace that offers high purity fibrous alumina chamber, gas inlet and outlet ports and a 30-segment, programmable temperature controller, and the furnace is with UL Certified electric components. It is the ideal muffle furnace for preparing small-sized sample using temperatures up to 1100oC in material research and dental labs with maximum energy saving. In addition, the compact furnace can be placed into a glove box to sinter samples in a vacuumed or controlled atmosphere.
Here is the video link for your reference:
|Furnace Construction||High purity fibrous alumina insulation for maximum energy saving – 30% less power consumption than other brands.
|Chamber Size||1. Size: 4″x4″x4″ or 100x100x100 mm
2. Capacity: 65 cubic-inch or 1 liter
|Power||1. 110V version: 950 W (15A Fuse) ( power cord is included )
2. 220V version: 1.2KW(10A Fuse)
|Voltage||AC 110V or AC 220V 50/60 Hz — please select the voltage in the option bar|
|Operating Temperature||1. 1000°C max continuously
2. 1100°C max for an hour
3. 1200°C max for 30 minutes
|Max. Heating Rate||30 °C /min|
|Temperature Controller||1. PID automatic control and auto-tune function.
2. 30 programmable segments for precise control.
3. Built in protection for the over-heating and broken thermocouple.
4. Large digital control panel (48 x 96 mm) for easy operation.
|Temperature Accuracy||+/- 1 °C|
|Heating Elements||Fe-Cr-Al Alloy doped by Mo|
|Overall Dimensions||250x200x380 (DxWxH)|
|Net Weight||~ 8Kg|
|Warranty||One year limited warranty with lifetime support|
|Application Notes||With the small footprint, low weight and low power requirement, it can be easily accommodated in a glove box and heat treat samples under protective gas.|
|Warnings||1. Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision. Please put furnace into fume hood for better safety.
2. Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.