|Voltage and Power
|Motor & Spindle
- 1 HP high torque DC motor.
- 1″ Dia spindle and 2″ flange to accept 6 – 8″ Dia diamond blade.
- Variable blade speed: 300-3500 RPM with screen touch control panel and digital display
|Sample Stage & Controller
- Quick clamp is included to make sample mount easy and fast. (click picture below-left)
- Automatic/manual control X and Y two axial motion via touch screen digital panel ( click picture below right)
- Programmable Y and X axis advancement via LCD panel to achieve automatic cutting with 0.01 mm precision.
- X axis is for cutting feed which has Max. the travel distance of 80 mm and adjustable speed from 1.0 mm/ minute to 20 mm/minutes.
- Max. cutting depth ( or sample height ) 65mm
- Y axis is for controlling thickness of slices, which can be programmed up to 100 mm distance
- Max. Opening of the Vice: 54mm
||Three 8″ cutting blades are included and completed accessories are included for immediate use
- One 8″ diameter x 0.025″ thickness x 1″ arbor sintered diamond blade for cutting ceramic sample.
- One 8″ Dia x 0.04″ t x1.26″ arbor Alumina Blade for cutting ferrous metal and steel.
- One 8″ Dia x 0.04″ t x1.26″ arbor SiC Blade for cutting non-ferrous metal such as Ti, Ni Ta
- The optional EQ-ECO-430 Coolant Circulating Tank is NOT included in the standard package, please click the link to order in needed.
- Adjustable nozzles are installed for re-circulating coolant
- Protective splash cover with elect cooling during tonic safety interlock installed.
|| Overall dimensions: 734mm x540mm x475mm.
||48″ x 40″ x 45″
|| 365 lbs
|Warranty & Compliance
||Two (2) Years Limited Warranty with lifetime support (not include the rusty part due to improper storage)
||CE certified. With additional certification fee, MTI can arrange NRTL to perform UL/CSA inspection and label the machine per customer’s request.
- Must use anti-corrosion coolant during cutting to avoid rusting lead screw. You may select our LubeCool-150 lubricant as a coolant, and order optional coolant circulation system at related product below, which will make the diamond blade cut more efficiently and prevent corrosion. Also, you can use W10-30 motor oil as a coolant, which is available at any Auto store.
- Please clean the machine after the completion of each use, especially the lead screw by W40 lubricant after each use. Make sure the X, Y axes can move freely without blocking and rusting.
- Applications on various materials
- It is required to use proper cutting fluid with the saw to prevent corrosion of the machine components. We strongly recommend you use oil based coolant or lube cool lubricant with the water. Do not use tap water directly, otherwise, the rusting component is not part of the warranty.
- Never cut any materials without the use of proper cutting fluid. If you do so, serious damages can be caused to the spooler driving mechanism.
- For cutting the sticky materials such as non-ferrous alloy, epoxy, and plastic, you must sharpen diamond blade frequently. We suggest that cutting sample along with the included dressing stone (Glue sample and the dressing stone side by side and cut them together, this process will help keep the blade sharp enough for efficient cutting.