- Radiant warm wall heating system provides optimal uniformity and conserves chamber space for drying, curing, vacuum embedding, and plating applications.
- 52 L Middle size vacuum chamber.
- 3″ (7.6 cm) glass wool insulation prevents heat loss from working chamber.
- Silicone door gasket and positive latch door maintain seal at all vacuum levels.
- Exclusive polycarbonate safety shield protects door glass.
- Vacuum fittings require .25″ (6.35 mm) I.D. tubing.
- Easy-to-clean #304 stainless steel chamber interior.
- Vacuum and air lines constructed with corrosion-resistant stainless steel tubing for optimum chamber cleanliness and long term performance.
- Two removable stacking aluminum shelves included.
- CE certificated
Special for chemistry
Special for chemistry
|Electrical Requirements||220V 50Hz||380V
|Chamber Material||Stainless||Rolled sheet||Stainless|
|Chamber and Door||1. The chamber is structured with stainless steel and welded to bracing pieces.
2. The inner Chamber size: 300 mm x 300 mm x 275 mm (12 x 12 x 11″, 25 Liter)
3. A good vacuum sealing is achieved by the silicone gasket and the positive latch door.
4. The double layers observation window consists of 1/2″ tempered glass and transparent polycarbonate shield.
5. Two stainless steel shelves are included to facilitate processing efficiency.
|Ultimate Vacuum Level: 1000 millitorrs.|
|Working Voltage||AC 110 – 240 V 50/60 Hz|
|Working Temperature||RT+10 ~ 200°C for the continuous use|
|Temperature Controller||1. Single point temperature setting
2. Built-in over-temperature protection
3. PID precise temperature control
4. Temperature control accuracy: +/-0.1°C
5. Temperature uniformity: +/-5°C @ 100°C, 25″ Hg at center 6″x6″ area only
|Fittings||This oven comes with a KF-25 vacuum connector which allows you set up a quick connection to the vacuum pump.|
|Warranty||One years limited warranty with lifetime technical support|
|Attention||1. It’s normal that the SS chamber wall will slightly deform and loose its shine during high-temperature operation. However, this would not affect any functionality.
2. Please do not place the sample on the chamber bottom directly.