NST plasma magnetron sputtering coater is an excellent and cost effective coater for coating thin film of non-conductive material in RF plasma magnetron sputtering coater is small in size, occupies less laboratory space, simple in operation and widely used. Therefore, it is widely used in the laboratories of major universities and research institutes.
NST plasma magnetron sputtering coater specificactions:
- 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, single phase
- 800 W (including pump)
- If the voltage is 110 VAC, a 1000 W transformer is required
||One 13.5 MHz, 300 W RF Generator with automatic matching function is built in cabinet and connected to 2″ sputtering head
|Magnetron Sputtering Head
- One 2″ Magnetron Sputtering Heads with water cooling jackets are included and inserted into quartz chamber via quick clamp
- One shutter is built on the flange (manually operated)
- One 16 L/min digitally controlled recirculation water chiller is installed on bottom cabinet for cooling magnetron sputtering heads.
- Target size requirement: 2″ diameter×1/4″thickness Max
- One SiO2 target is included for demo test.
- Al2O3 ceramic target Recommend Coating Method
- Vacuum Chamber: 160 mm OD×150 mm ID ×250 mm Height. made of high purity quartz
- Sealing Flange: 165 mm Dia. made of Aluminum with high-temperature silicone O-ring
- Stainless steel mesh cover is included for 100% shielding RF radiation from chamber
- Vacuum level: 1.0E-2 Torr with included dual stage mechanical pump and 1.0E-5 Torr with optional turbo pump
- Sample holder is rotatable and heat-able made of a ceramic heater with stainless steel cover
- The sample holder size: 50 mm Dia. for 2″ wafer max
- Rotation speed is adjustable: 1-10 rpm for uniform coating
- The holder temperature is adjustable from RT to 400°C Max with accuracy +/- 1.0 °C via digital temperature controller.
|Vacuum Pump Station
- KF25 Vacuum port is built in for connecting to a vacuum pump.
- Vacuum level: 1.0E-2 Torr with included dual stage mechanical pump
||650 mm L x 650 mm W x 1630 mm H
|Warranty & Compliance
||One years limited warranty with lifetime support