Two Stage Water Ring Vacuum Pump
NST has developed its series of Two Stage Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump based on positive displacement liquid ring principle which has a superior performance by getting higher vacuum and at comparatively low water consumption. it develops an ultimate vacuum of 720 mm hg at the sealing water temperature of 30°c with the capacity range of 30 to 1000 m3/hr., the same can be increased put 735 mm hg. When supplied with 15℃ to 18℃. this design is latest considering the saving of energy.
Features & Advantages
- Simple & robust construction.
- Efficient performance compared to single stage vacuum pump.
- Energy saving with low power and less water requirement.
- Suitable vacuum range for number of process applications.
- Can be supplied with accessories like mechanical seal, Corrosion Resistant Coatings, As a backup pump for Mechanical Booster in Vacuum System, Water Recirculation System, Exhaust Silencer Special Type Couplings for specific application.
Fields of Application
- Dehydration & Filtration
- Deodorization , Evaporation
- Distillation, Sterilization
- Venting & Sucking
- Exhausting , Extrusion
- Chemical & Pharma Industries
- Process Plants & Lab Purpose
- Biodiesel Plants & Distilleries
- Oil Refining & Dairy Industries
30M3/Hr. to 1000M3/Hr.
Material of Construction
Graded Cast Iron, Stainless steel grade SS 304, SS 316, SS 316L Bronze and combination of the same as required.
|Pump Model||Max. Cap.
|TS 20 (S)||460||24||20/1450|