MSK-180SP is a gas driven die cutter for producing pouch battery cathode/anode electrodes ( no electricity required ) Its compact design enables the operation inside a glove box with Ar atmosphere where moisture/oxygen-sensitive electrodes will be cut (such as lithium metal electrode for Lithium-Sulfur, Lithium Air, and Lithium Solid State batteries).
|Die Set Dimensions
- Two standard electrodes (Cathode & Anode) cutting dies are included for immediate use.
- Cathode Die: 56mm (L) x 43mm (W). With 10mm (L) x 10mm (W) protrude current collector.
- Anode Die: 58mm (L) x 45mm (W). With 10mm (L) x 10mm (W) protrude current collector
- Customized dies with Max. area 80mm L x 60mm W, including current collector, available at extra cost.
- Use the plate pad to hold the electrode and minimize permanent markings on the base.
- Warning: please don’t use other material to replace the pad
|| Max. 0.5mm (tested with aluminum laminated film)
|Cutting Pressure Force
||Max. 1T (recommended pressure force for cutting battery electrodes is 0.5T)
|Glove Box Compatibility
- KF40 Feedthrough with all necessary wire and tube are included to allow operating inside the Glove box, which has a KF40 port (Click on the first and second pictures for details)
- Please use Inert gas when operating in the glove box.
- One KF-40 Clamp with rubber O-ring is included
- 0.5~1.0Mpa (0.7Mpa is recommended)
- For the use of inside the glove box, please use compressed inert gas such as Ar.
- For the use of outside the glove box, you may use the air compressor, 60 psi recommended.
- Compressor is not included, please click the image on the left to order
- Attention: If a gas cylinder is used instead of air compressor(pic2), a two-stage pressure regulator(pic1) must be installed on the gas cylinder to limit the pressure within the required working range for safe operation. Click here to learn the installation of a gas regulator.
|Cutting Die Life Span
- CE Certified
- No UL required because of no electricity
||One Year limited warranty with lifetime support
|Operation Manual & Video
|| How to cut electrode How to make pouch Cell Li-S Line in glovebox How to make single layer pouch cell
|| 370mm(L) x 250mm(W) x 245mm(H)
- You may order pre-formed pouch cell case and other accessories by click picture below right
- You might order round cutting die kit to cut coin cell electrodes and separator by click picture below:
- Please consider 3 in1 sealing machine to make pouch cell.
- A Perfect fit for the cases formed by the standard size MSK-120, with no rough edge, clippings, or creasings
- The shape of the electrodes it produces is also handy for the later processing steps such as tab welding by MSK-800 and electrode stacking by MSK-111A.
- Compact design enables the operation inside the glove box with Ar atmosphere where Lithium Sulfur, Lithium Air, Lithium Solid State or Li-ion half cell will be assembled. Please click the images in below to understand these technologies and how it fits in a glove box.
|Shipping Weight & Dimensions
||110 lbs; 40″ x 25″ x 20″