NST Precision temperature controlled hi-vacuum thermal evaporating coater has a wide application range and can prepare various metal thin films and organic thin films, and thus is widely used for electrode preparation and preparation of organic light-emitting LEDs.This equipment is small in size, which can effectively save laboratory space; it is easy to operate and has strong adaptability to different materials, so it is widely used in the laboratories of universities and research institutes.
NST Precision temperature controlled hi-vacuum thermal evaporating coater features:
1. 6″ OD x 10”H quartz chamber for easy cleaning and sample loading
2. 2″ Dia rotatable sample holder for uniform film coating
3. Tungsten coil heater and alumina crucible for high-temperature coating up to 1700℃
4. Precision temperature control with 30 programmable segments and +/- 1℃ accuracy
5. High vacuum can be achieved up to 1.0E-5 Torr via optional turbo pump
6. Gas flow port and valve are built in for chamber purge and CVD possibility
Precision temperature controlled hi-vacuum thermal evaporating coater specifications:
- Input voltage: 208 – 240 VAC 50/60 Hz, single phase
- Input Power: 500 W
- Output Power : 40 A max current. Recommended working current <30 A
- Power cable included without plug
|Temperature Control & Heaters
- Tungsten coil heater with a thermocouple is built in at the bottom of alumina crucible (for temperature control.
- Standard S type thermocouple (included and installed) – heating from 200℃ – 1500℃
- Optional B-type thermocouple (at extra cost) – heating from 1200 ºC – 1700℃
- One digital temperature controller with 30 programmable segments and +/- 1℃accuracy
- The time settings of temperature controller are in seconds. Recommend to limit the temperature heating / cooling rate to 0.3℃/s (or 20℃/min) below 1200 ºC, and limit to 0.15 ℃/s (or 10℃/min) from 1200 – 1700℃
- For continuous heating above 1300℃, please limit the operation time to less than 1 hour to preserve the service life of bottom flange O-ring.
- For fast coating up to 2000℃, such as needed in Carbon coating, the user can remove thermocouple, alumina thermal block, and alumina crucible, load evaporation material directly into the tungsten coil heater, and use current manual control mode.
- Four alumina crucibles (up to 1700℃) and two tungsten coil heaters are included.
- One 50 mm Dia. rotatable sample stage and its shutter are installed on top flange.
- Rotating speed: 5 rpm
- The distance from sample holder to evaporation source is adjustable from 40 mm to 85 mm
- KF25 vacuum port is installed to connect to a vacuum pump
- The highest vacuum may reach <4.0E-6 Torr by pumping overnight with optional Turbomolecular pump
- A vacuum pump is required for coating. Please choose from the following Product Options
- No vacuum pump. Anti-Corrosive Capacitance Diaphragm Gauge is included for vacuum up to 1.0E-6 Torr.
- Double Stage Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump with vapor trap to eliminate the oil mist, which can reach vacuum up to 1.0E-2 Torr for evaporating noble metallic materials, such as gold, silver, and organic materials. Anti-Corrosive Capacitance Diaphragm Gauge is included.
- Compact Turbomolecular Vacuum Pump System is able to provide vacuum level up to 2.0E-5 Torr for evaporating oxygen sensitive materials, such as Al. Mg, Li, etc. A combined Pirani and cold cathode gauge are included with pump to measure vacuum up to 1.0E-8 Torr.
- 1/4 tube fitting is built in for chamber purge or forming gas processing
- One needle valve is built-in to control gas flowing rate
|Quartz Chamber Dimension
||One year limited warranty with lifetime support