NST Customized 5 heads NST plasma magnetron sputtering coater is particularly suitable for exploring solid electrolyte materials, combined by 5 different elements in 16 different ratios.This equipment is mainly used to make an oxide film on a single crystal substrate, so there is no need for a high vacuum environment.
NST Customized 5 heads RF plasma magnetron sputtering coater specifications:
- 5 magnetron sputtering guns for 5 different target materials
- Depending on the power supplies used (RF or DC), both metallic and non-metallic materials can be deposited.
- Capable of sputtering 5 target materials to produce various compositions via different sputtering times / rates
- With optional 5 power supplies, 5 target materials can be sputtered at the same time for combinatorial sputtering
- 16 samples can be deposited in one batch with a mask and a rotating sample holder
- Single phase 220 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- 1000 W (including vacuum pump and water chiller)
- One 13.5 MHz,300 W auto-match RF generator is included and connected to the sputtering heads
- The rotatable switch can activate one sputtering head at a time. Sputtering heads can be switched “in the plasma” without breaking of vacuum during a multilayer process.
- Multiple RF power supplies are optional, which allows user to sputter multi-target at the same time for combinatorial sputtering
- Laptop with control software is available at extra cost to control each RF gun’s sputtering time and power
|Magnetron Sputtering Head
- Five 1″ magnetron sputtering heads with water cooling jackets are included and inserted into quartz chamber via quick clamps
- One manually operated shutter is built on the flange
- One 10 L/min digitally controlled recirculating water chiller is included for cooling sputtering heads
- Target size requirement: 1″ diameter×1/8″ thickness max
- Sputtering distance range: 50 – 80 mm adjustable
- Sputtering angle range: 0 – 25° adjustable
- 1″ diameter Cu target and Al2O3 target are included for demo testing
- Vacuum chamber is made of 304 stainless steel with reinforcing rib
- Inside vacuum chamber size: 470 mm L×445 mm D×522 mm H (~105 Liters, 18.5“×17.5″× 20.5″)
- Round 380 mm Dia. hinged type door with 150 mm Dia glass window
- Temperature range: -15 to 150 °C
- Vacuum level: 4.0E-5 torr with turbo pump
- 150 mm diameter rotatable sample holder for coating 16 sample one one batch with different compositions
- Sample holder and mask rotation can be controlled manually by a button or automatically by a control software (Optional)
- The sample holder temperature is adjustable from RT to 600 °C max
- KF40 vacuum port is built in for connecting to a vacuum pump.
- A compact turbo pump is included
- 4.0E-5 Torr with optional turbo pump
||One years limited warranty with lifetime support